Volunteers are essential at all levels of Tropicana’s operations – from organizing food drives to staffing fundraising events to sitting on our Board of Directors. Whether you have a few hours a week or want to get a group together once a year, there are several ways in which you can make a difference.
Learn how you can make a difference below. There are opportunities available for individuals and groups.
- Tutor with our Increase Your Success Tutoring program
- Facilitate a community workshop for youth and/or adults, sharing a special skill or hobby
- Organize non-perishable food drives throughout the year
- Administration/Office assistance
- Special Events – volunteer at the committee, pre-event and/or event-day support level
- Organize a third party fundraiser
Join our Board of Directors:
Submit completed forms along with your resume either by email to email@example.com or by fax to (416) 439-2414. We thank all applicants for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are a student and wish to do your placement with us, please apply directly to the program of your choice.