The netWORKS program is a United Way program that allows young people access to career-oriented networking and mentorship experiences that they need to find meaningful employment. The program aims to open more doors for young people who are facing barriers to developing professional networks and allows them to connect with professionals in their fields of interest for guidance.
The netWORKS program offers:
• Group networking sessions
• 1:1 networking sessions
• 1:1 mentoring
Participants will be able to:
• Meet with new career role models and expand their professional networks
• Get real life advice on how to find a job
• Get information about the corporate work environment
• Get feedback about career ideas and job search
• The netWORKS program is open to all youth between the ages 18-29 who are interested in expanding their professional networks and getting information from mentors within their field of interest.
For more information contact Nicole James at email@example.com or call 416-439-9009.
Check out TropicanaEmployment.ca for more employment programs and information.