Employment Support & Services
Auto Body & Collision Damage Repairer
The Auto Body and Collision Damage Repairer 310B Pre-apprenticeship (Level 1) Program is tuition free, as it is funded by the Government of Ontario, and is designed as a stepping-stone to finding a full apprenticeship for its participants. Classes run for 30 weeks (April—November).
- 18 and 30 years of age
- Legally entitled to work in Canada (with social insurance (SIN) card)
- OSSD (Grade 12 diploma) or equivalent
- Must be able to commit to 30 weeks of training
Career opportunities for graduates:
- Auto Body and Collision Technician Apprentice
- Auto Collision Damage Estimator
- Service Advisor
- Parts Technician Apprentice
This program includes:
- Free toolkit and course materials
- Free TTC Presto Pass during school session
- Level-1 apprenticeship training
- The Tropicana’s Student Success Scholarship will be awarded to one or more students that demonstrate consistent and progressive academic achievement in the program
- 12 weeks technical training at Centennial College, Ashtonbee Campus
- 12-week paid work placement
Submission instructions and deadline:
Classes start on Monday, April 6, 2021, but we will accept new applications until April 30th. Classes run for 30 weeks (April—November).
Download and complete the application and the additional three forms included in the PDF:
- Application Form
- Notice of Collection of Personal Information and Consent
- Client Release of Personal Information
- Media Release
Once you have completed your application, submit it by email or post (full details are noted below) by the deadline of April 26th, 2021.
BY EMAIL: Submit your completed forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject line Auto Body & Collision Damage Repairer Pre-apprenticeship.
BY MAIL: Submit your completed forms by regular postal service so they will be received by Tropicana Community Service Employment Centre no later than April 30th to:
Auto Body & Collision Damage Repairer Pre-apprenticeship
Tropicana Community Services Organization
1385 Huntingwood Drive
Scarborough ON M1S 3J1
You should receive a confirmation email within 2 days of submitting your application by email, or within 14 days when submitting by mail. If you do not receive a confirmation notice within these time frames, please call 437 918 9249 ext 2090 to follow up. Do not call before the stated waiting period.