July 21, 2022
UPS Hiring Event
UPS is hosting a hiring event in search of warehouse associates. There are limited spaces for this hiring event, and we recommend registering as early as possible if interested.
- Part-time positions with great growth potential and weekends off
- Competitive wages with bonus incentives and access to multiple applicable benefits
- Benefits including health and dental, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, free parking, casual dress, and more.
- This hiring event is open for residents of Ontario, Canadian citizens, permanent residents, convention refugees and refugee claimants with valid work permit.
- Must be out of school/out of work or only working or studying part-time, and not registered currently with any other community employment centre
- Registration and Pre-screening is a required (see registration details below).
- Only those selected for interviews will be contacted by the employer for an interview
- Please note this event is for UPS, and not for employment with Tropicana Community Services.
- You will need to be able to present a Social Insurance Card/letter, a piece of Photo ID, and your direct deposit details if selected for the hiring process.
This hiring event is on July 21, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To register for this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line
“UPS Warehouse Associate” include your updated resume, full name, phone number, and email address. Applications without a resume will not be considered.