A March break program for ages 4 to 13.
Camp Tropicana is a 1-week on-site program that provides children ages 4 to 13 with a March break experience that is educational, creative, and full of fun! The program is designed to not only help keep children active during the March break but encourage and promote personal growth.
NOTE: This is an on-site camp, and it will be adhering and adapting to any changes in COVID-19 health and safety regulations as dictated by the provincial government.
Camp Tropicana activities will include:
- A combination of recreational and educational activities that will assist campers in developing socially, intellectually, and physically.
- Arts & crafts, educational challenges, games, and sports activities.
- Camp will be held at our head office location: 1385 Huntingwood Drive, Scarborough, ON, M1S 3J1
- Children are placed into groups by age: 4 to 6, 7 to 8, and 10 to 13, and activities are designed specifically for their age group needs.
- Camp runs every from March 14 to 18, 2022 from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Subsidized spots are available.
- This program has a fee of $50/week for existing program participants, and $70/week for new registrants.
- Provide a supportive and safe environment for children to socialize and learn.
- Create a socially, mentally, and physically engaging agenda.
- Encourage positive life skills and behaviours.
- Promote self-care practices that focus on an overall healthy mind and body.
- Integrate activities that celebrate Black heritage and community.
- Bring children together to explore and participate in fun and engaging educational and recreational activities.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.