Increase Your Success
Online & On-site Tutoring for Grades 1-12
The Increase Your Success tutoring program offers academic assistance via one-on-one Zoom sessions and on-site group sessions, for mathematics, science, and language arts (English).
Increase Your Success tutoring provides students with:
- A pre-assessment session, to determine a learning plan tailored to their needs.
- One-on-one online sessions via Zoom are available for students that need individual attention or who can not attend on-site classes, allowing them to follow their learning plan, learn at their own pace, and focus on any areas of difficulty.
- On-site group sessions support students in following their learning plans in a supportive and social environment.
- Effective study and time management techniques to further aid them in their educational goals.
- Help with school-assigned homework and projects so they don’t fall behind.
- Tutoring is available for three 8-week terms in 2022-2023.
- Fall Term: October 25 – December 17
- Winter Term: January 10 – March 4
- Spring Term: March 21- May 13
- One-on-one online sessions, are available via Zoom every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00-5:00 p.m., at a cost of $40 per term or $100 for all three terms.
- On-site group (6:1) sessions are available every Saturday, at a cost of $80 per term or $200 for all three terms.
- Math 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Language Arts (English) 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Science: 1200-1:00 p.m.
- Spaces are limited.
- Our volunteer tutors are a mix of postsecondary students and teaching professionals.
- Parent-tutor meetings scheduled to discuss student progress.
- Provide students with the support, resources, and tools that will help them achieve academic success throughout their primary and high school years and beyond.
- Build self-confidence, self-respect, and enthusiasm for education.
- Help students build strong studying and learning techniques.