Increase Your Success
Online tutoring for grades 1-12
The Increase Your Success tutoring program provides one-on-one academic assistance via Zoom for mathematics, language, and science.
Increase Your Success tutoring provides students with:
- A pre-assessment session, to determine a learning plan tailored to their needs.
- One-on-one tutoring via Zoom, giving students individual attention, allowing them to follow their learning plan, learn at their own pace, and focus on any areas of difficulty.
- Effective study and time management techniques to further aid them in their educational goals.
- Help with school-assigned homework and projects so they don’t fall behind.
- Three 10-week terms (2021-2022), every Tuesday and Thursday from 4 to 5 p.m.
- October 11 to December 17
- January 3 to March 11
- March 21 to May 27
- $40 per term or $100 if the student signs up for all 3 terms.
- One-on-one tutoring and support for students in grades 1-12, delivered via Zoom.
- Spaces are limited.
- Our volunteer tutors are a mix of postsecondary students and teaching professionals.
- Parent-tutor meetings scheduled to discuss student progress.
- Provide students with the support, resources, and tools that will help them achieve academic success throughout their primary and high school years and beyond.
- Build self-confidence, self-respect, and enthusiasm for education.
- Help students build strong studying and learning techniques.